Applications for admission to the History program are considered year-round. However, prospective students should keep the following
points in mind:
- To be considered for financial aid and USD scholarships, applications must be complete and received by the following Priority Deadlines: March 15 for fall enrollment and by October 1 for spring enrollment. There is no guarantee that applications received after these dates will be considered for scholarship funds.
- Applications will be accepted until August 1 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission. Prospective students should keep in mind that admission after the priority deadlines is granted only if space is available in the program. Therefore it is best to apply by the priority deadlines.
- The department does not review applications until they are complete.
- It is the prospective student’s responsibility to verify that his/her application is complete. All inquiries should be directed to the Graduate Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, or (619) 260-4524).
- Prospective students should allow approximately six weeks, from the time that their application packet is complete, for a final decision on admission.