Cynthia Caywood and Carlton Floyd
"'She Make you Right with Yourself' Aunt Ester, Masculine Loss and Cultural Redemption in August Wilson's Cylcle Plays."
College Literature Special Issue 36.2 (Spring 2009): 74-95.
Sr. Mary Hotz
Literary Remains: Representations of Death and Burial in Victorian England.
Albany, New York: SUNY Press, 2009.
Reading the Exotic: South Asia and Its Others, eds. Atreyee Phukan and V.G. Julie Rajan.
Cambridge Scholars Press, 2009
Milton and Monotheism
Pittsburg: Duquesne University Press, 2009
Fred Miller Robinson
The Man in the Bowler Hat
University of North Carolina Press, 1993
Caywood, Cynthia, and Carlton Floyd. “Introduction.” College Literature: August Wilson. Special Issue: 36.2 (Spring 2009).
Clausen, Dennis. Screenwriting and Literature: Using Literacy and Creative Writing Models to Learn the Principles of Screenwriting. Reno, Nevada: Bent Tree Press, forthcoming.
- The Family Cannon (collection of short stories). New York:Augury Books (forthcoming 2014)
- “Reading The Odyssey at the Original Pancake House, Salt Lake City.” Inch (forthcoming 2014)
- “Blueberries.” The Sun Magazine, Issue 448, April 2013
- “Fatherland” (excerpt). The Harvard Review, Number 43, Winter 2012
- “George Foreman Grill, George Foreman Grill.” The Ocean State Review, Spring 2012
Floyd, Carlton, and Cynthia Caywood. “‘She Make you Right with Yourself’: Aunt Ester, Masculine Loss and Cultural Redemption in August Wilson’s Cycle Plays.” College Literature Special Issue 36.2 (Spring 2009): 74-95.
Hotz, Mary Elizabeth. Literary Remains: Representations of Death and Burial in Victorian England. Albany, New York: SUNY Press, 2009.
- “‘Tristis Orestes?’ Reception, Repurposing, and Revenge in Pyckeryng’s Musical Comedy Horestes and Goffe’s Tragedy of Orestes.” The Trojan War and the Making of the Modern World. Ed. Adam Goldwyn. Uppsala: Studia Graeca Upsalensia (forthcoming 2015).
- John Heywood, The Four PP. Ed. Maura Giles-Watson (Broadview Press, forthcoming 2014).
- “Playing as Literate Practice: Humanism and the Exclusion of Women Performers from the London Professional Stages.” New Directions in Manuscript Studies and Reading Practices: Studies in Honor of Derek Pearsall. Eds. Kathryn Kerby-Fulton and John Thompson. University of Notre Dame Press (forthcoming 2014).
- “John Rastell’s London Stage: Reconstructing Repertory and Collaborative Practice.”Early Theatre16.2 (2013).
- “The Singing ‘Vice’: Music and Mischief in Early English Drama.” Early Theatre 12.2 (2009), 57-90.
McGowan, Joseph P. Old English Glossed Psalters: Psalms 51-100. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2009.
Perez, Gail. Imagine Nation Not Deportation. Introduction to Poetry Chapbook, 2009.
Phukan, Atreyee and V.G. Julie Rajan, eds. Reading the Exotic: South Asia and Its Others. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Press, 2009.
Robinson, Fred Miller. “Digging Ireland: Ceide Fields, Seamus Heaney and Cultural Identity.” An Sionnach 4:1 (Spring 2008): 25-46.
Stoll, Abraham. Milton and Monotheism. Pittsburg: Duquesne University Press, 2009.
Vander Elst, Stefan. “‘Tu es pélérin en la sainte cité’: Chaucer’s Knight and Philippe de Mézières.” Studies in Philology 106:4 (Fall 2009), 379-401.