Classy Awards - Thomas Mallon
Thomas Mallon '13 created a nonprofit, Advocates for Injured Athletes, after suffering a life-threatening injury while playing high school lacrosse. Advocates for Injured Athletes (AIA) works with high schools to teach student athletes about serious health conditions, focusing on the recognition and treatment of conditions like heat exhaustion and concussions.
AIA has been nominated for a Classy Award, an award that recognizes the charitable achievements of nonprofits around the nation. Help Mallon and AIA by voting for his organization.
- Go to http://www.stayclassy.org/classy-awards/vote.
- Select "West" as your region.
- Scroll down to the "Health and Well Being" category. (Hint: It's almost at the bottom)
- Select "Advocates for Injured Athletes"
- Hit the "Submit My Final Ballot" button on the bottom right.