Number of listed entries: 12
- AFOB online continues to be one of the foremost fieldwork resources. There are over 250 listings for archaeological projects around the world. Each AFOB listing features a project profile window with icons to provide information on the size of the project, age requirements, and academic credit availability. The listings continue to provide in-depth descriptions of the projects and accommodations, as well as bibliographies and other detailed information. Click on the Archaeology Institute link above and select the "Fieldwork" option from the top menu bar on the home page.
Christine Beaule [email: email@example.com] announces a new field school in highland Bolivia this coming Summer 2010 archaeology field school. Live and work in the highland Quechua Indian village of Obrajes, Bolivia. Click the above link to U of Hawai`i at Manoa, and click on the left tab Field Schools to learn about this and other field schools being offered from this university.
3. Want to work with Orangutans and Chimpanzees?
- The Center for Great Apes is in Wauchula, Florida; Tina Gilbert is the volunteer coordinator. Their web site is: www.prime-apes.org.
4. If you are interested in summer courses in Australia, please write to:
North American Center for Australian Universities
Colorado State University Denver Center
110 16th Street, 3rd Floor
Denver, CO 80202
5. If you are interested in semester and summer courses in Costa Rica, Baja, Caribbean, Pacific NW Canada, Australia, and Kenya, please contact:
The School for Field Studies (www.fieldstudies.org)
Beverly, MA 01915
7. Please check back again soon. As we receive additional information for field school opportunities for 2013, we will post the information here.