Seattle Trek · Seattle, WA · January 12 - 13, 2017
The Career Development Center is hosting a Torero Trek to Seattle, Washington on Thursday, January 12th through Friday, January 13th (during intersession). The trek will be a valuable professional development experience, allowing students to explore career paths and network with professionals and alumni currently working within the organizations below.
Please note that students are required to participate in both days of the trek. Students are responsible for providing their own transportation to Seattle and any necessary hotel accommodations. USD will be providing transportation from a designated hotel to the company sites and meals throughout the day. Scholarships are available to assist with transportation and hotel accommodations for those students that qualify for financial aid.
Please apply by November 18 to be considered.
For more information please visit the Trek FAQ page.
You must complete BOTH steps 1 & 2 to be considered for the Torero Trek. The application form and your resume are due on November 18, 2016 at 11:59 pm. If only one of these steps is completed by the due date, you will not be eligible for consideration.
1) Complete the following application form: https://sandiego.
- To be considered for a Torero Trek, you must fill out this application completely. Your selection for this trek will be based on the answers you provide us in this application. You will be contacted three weeks before the trek date to inform you on whether or not you have been accepted. If you have any questions, please contact the USD Career Development Center at 619-260-4654 or email Maya Coopergard Sykes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trek applications are very competitive, often yielding over double the amount of students we’re able to bring on a Trek. We suggest you spend at least 30 minutes to an hour without distraction on your application, meet the word count expectations, and be as detailed as possible in your answers.
2) Upload your resume (.pdf) here: https://sandiego.
If you have any questions about this process, you may call the Career Development Center at 619-260-4654 or email Maya Coopergard Sykes at email@example.com.
Career Development Center
Manchester Hall 101
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-4654
Fax: (619) 260-2270
Manchester Hall 101 (Main Hub)
- M-F: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Drop-Ins: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Olin 141 & 143 (School of Business)
- M-F: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Drop-Ins: 9 a.m. -11 a.m., 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.*
- *check weekly schedule
Serra 207 & 223 (College of Arts and Sciences)
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Loma 210 (School of Engineering)
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.