Information will not be shared with others without your expressed permission.
Counseling Center – 619-260-4655
Emergency after hours – 619-260-2222
Serra Hall 300
- Staff psychologists are available to provide emotional support to students. Students in crisis or with urgent needs can be seen immediately on a walk-in basis. All information is confidential in a manner consistent with applicable law. This service is also available to those who have been accused of sexual misconduct. Counseling Center staff can also help students address academic concerns, contact professors, and/or coordinate other services on-campus.
Center for Health & Wellness Promotion- 619-260-4618
Hahn University Center 161
- Clinical staff in the Center for Health and Wellness Promotion are available to provide emotional support to students and can help to address academic concerns, contact professors, and/or coordinate other services on campus. (Be sure to ask to speak with a clinical staff member if you are seeking confidential support. When speaking to a clinical staff member all information is confidential in a manner consistent with applicable law.)
University Ministry – 619-260-4735
Hahn University Center 238
- Clergy and pastoral counselors who work within University Ministry (excluding resident ministers) are available to provide confidential emotional support to students.
24 Hour Crisis Hotline – 888-385-4657
Center for Community Solutions – 858-272-5777
- Center for Community Solutions (CCS) is San Diego County's domestic violence and sexual assault emergency response agency. Crisis intervention services include but are not limited to; counseling, transitional housing, domestic violence victim advocacy, sexual assault victim advocacy, and legal services.
Information will be shared only with campus resources who need to know so as to assist you in accessing services.
CARE Advocate – 619-260-2222 (24 hours)
- An Advocate can help answer questions about the multiple processes involved in reporting, facilitate appropriate referrals to resources for USD students who have been impacted by sexual assault, harassment, and/or partner violence and are available to accompany students to Public Safety, and/or an interview with Law Enforcement.
Department of Public Safety – 619-260-2222 (24 hours)
Student Health Center – 619-260-4595
Maher Hall 140
Emergency after hours – 619-260-2222
- Student Health Center professional staff members are available for consultation, assessment, medical treatment, evaluation and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, as well as consultation for other health concerns.
- Responsible for coordinating USD’s compliance with Title IX which prohibits sex discrimination, including sexual or relationship violence. The Title IX Coordinator is available to meet with students or others as needed to provide information about options for complaint resolution, to facilitate an effective response to a complaint, and to address the way in which USD responds to incidents of alleged sexual misconduct and relationship violence.
Women's Center – 619-260-2396
Student Life Pavilion 420
- The Women's Center is a student-centered learning community that provides resources and engages women and men in educational dialogue around gender-related issues. The Center advocates for a safe, supportive campus environment that promotes equity among all voices. Staff members are available for consultation and to provide information and assistance in making a report and/or accessing support services on- and off-campus.
If you are in immediate danger, please call the San Diego Police Department – 911 (24 hours) or Department of Public Safety 619-260-2222 (24 hours)
Campus Assault Resources and Education (CARE)
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110