Call (619) 260-2222 (24 hours, 7 days a week) to receive immediate assistance. When you call, ask to speak to a Campus Assault Resources Education (CARE) Advocate or Public Safety representative.
Advocates can also be reached at their on campus office or via email.
Call 619-260-2222 to make a report and get immediate assistance on-campus.
Call 911 to make a report and get immediate assistance off-campus.
- The Student Health Center at Maher Hall 140, is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm and can be reached at 619-260-4595. If you need urgent help after hours, call 619-260-2222to reach a Student Health Center provider on call.
- Medical-Legal Evidence Collection:
A person who has experienced a sexual assault (particularly rape, forcible oral copulation, or sodomy) is encouraged to request collection of medical-legal evidence. Prompt collection of physical evidence is done with a San Diego County Sexual Assault Response Team (SART), at a medical facility off-campus. An Exam is essential should a person later decide to pursue criminal prosecution and/or a civil action.
A student can speak confidentially with:
- Psychologists or psychology interns at the Counseling Center by calling 619-260-4655
- Professional staff at the Center for Health and Wellness Promotion by calling 619-260-4618
- Full-time staff and members of clergy who work for University Ministry by calling 619-260-4735
A student can make a confidential report and access services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at The Center for Community Solutions Rape Crisis Center: 1-888-DVLINKS (385-4657). To receive assistance outside of USD, you can contact the San Diego Rape Crisis Center at (888)-385-4657 (http://www.ccssd.org/services_crisis.html). This service is free and confidential.