University Fitness (USD FIT) Group Exercise aims to inspire the healthy minds, bodies and souls of our campus community. Expert and inspiring instructors provide a wide variety of fitness classes at varied times in convenient campus locations for students and employees. Semester membership includes access to all classes throughout the week. Take the classes that best suit your needs and go as often, or as little, as you wish.
- $90 Semester Membership fee; $80 Early Bird Pricing through Mon., Sept. 15th!
- All levels welcome
- Available to students, employees and alumni with Facility Use Pass
Location: Mission Café & Fitness Center 1st Floor Exercises Classroom (CFC-108) *unless otherwise noted.
- Sept. 3: Classes begin
- Sept. 11: Classes scheduled between 12:20-2pm are cancelled for Mass of the Holy Spirit
- Sept. 15: Last day for Early Bird Pricing!
- Sept. 24-26: Classes cancelled for the Fall Holiday
- November 26-30: Classes cancelled for Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 12 - Last day of classes
Membership passes required for class admittance
- Classroom/class space is limited and priority will be given on a first-come, first-served basis for high participation classes.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel classes with low participation.
E-mail the Fitness Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% refunds may be issued within a week from the date of purchase. After a week from the date of purchase, no refunds will be issued (pro-rated refunds MAY be issued at the discretion of the department on a case by case basis or with a documented medical note). All refund requests should be submitted to email@example.com.