The USD FIT Employee Group Exercise classes are intended for USD employees with full work schedules. Membership includes access to all weekday and early evening (starting as late as 6pm) USD FIT Group Exercise classes. Class times include 8:00a.m., 12:15p.m., 12:30p.m., 5:15p.m., 5:30p.m. and 6:00p.m.
Semester Fee: $60; $55 Early Bird Pricing through Monday, Sept. 15th
Location: Mission Café & Fitness Center 1st Floor Exercises Classroom (CFC-108) *unless otherwise noted.
- Sept. 3: Classes begin
- Sept. 11: Classes scheduled between 12:20-2pm are cancelled for Mass of the Holy Spirit
- Sept. 15: Last day for Early Bird Pricing!
- Sept. 24-26: Classes cancelled for the Fall Holiday
- November 26-30: Classes cancelled for Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 12 - Last day of classes
Membership passes required for class admittance
- Classroom/class space is limited and priority will be given on a first-come, first-served basis for high participation classes.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel classes with low participation.
100% refunds may be issued within a week from the date of purchase. After a week from the date of purchase, no refunds will be issued (however, pro-rated refunds may be issued at the discretion of the department on a case by case basis). Submit refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail the Fitness Programs Manager for more information.