Our on-campus athletic trainer can help you with any sport injury in addition to injury prevention. We do not accept insurance of any kind to process payments.
Process and fees:
- Register online for the "initial consultation" for $15
- Manager will contact you to set up the appointment with the therapist
- The therapist will then recommend to you a rehab plan which you then need to register and pay for before you go to rehab again:
- 7 pack (short term): $70
- 14 pack (once a week for the semester): $130
- 28 pack (twice a week for the semester): $250
- 42 pack (three times a week for the semester): $400
- All packages purchased must be used up by the end of the current semester (from date of purchase). Packages do not roll over to subsequent semesters. We will not issue refunds or pro-rated refunds for unused sessions.
While the therapist will recommend session packages to you based off of the extent of your injury, it is your responsibility to register for the appropriate package. Payments must be received prior to first visit and are non-refundable 15 days after registering (i.e. you need to see the therapist within 15 days of registering and we will not issue refunds after the 15th day from the date of purchase).
Register for Injury Rehab and Prevention at: www.sandiego.edu/campusrecreation/registration
E-mail the Recreation Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.