Intersession 2017 - USD FIT GroupEx
Human Resources is partnering with Campus Recreation to offer Intersession 2017 GroupEx classes for free to employees and students on campus from Jan. 3rd - Jan. 23rd, 2017.
Registration (see instructions below) and Torero ID cards required for class admittance | Location: Mission Cafe & Fitness Center 1st Floor Exercise Classroom (CFC-108)
- Go to www.sandiego.edu/campusrecreation/registration/
- Select Recreation Programs and NON-CREDIT Classes
- Login with your USDOne username and password
- Enter your Personal Information
- Select Semester "Spring 2017"
- Go to the "Class Selection - 1. Programs" section
- Select "USD FIT Intersession GroupEx" in the Program Name drop-down menu
- Scroll down to Release of Liability and check box to indicate you agree
- Payment Information = Select "HR Sponsorship" in the drop down menu
- Select Submit to complete your registration
Classroom/class space is limited and priority will be given on a first-come, first-served basis for high participation classes.
Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel classes with low participation.
Email email@example.com for more information