USD FIT GroupEx
University Fitness (USD FIT) GroupEx inspires our campus community to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. Expert and inspiring instructors provide a wide range of fitness classes at varied times in convenient campus locations. Semester membership includes access to all classes throughout the week.
Access 20 weekly classes all semester for one flat rate. Classes include Yoga, Pilates Mat, Spin & Sculpt, Zumba, Cardio Dance Fitness, Abs & Toning and more!
- $45 Mid-Semester Membership Special
- All levels welcome
- Available to USD students, employees and alumni with Facility Use Pass
- April. 13 - 17: No classes, Easter Break
- May 24: Last class will be offered at 1:00pm
- Go to www.sandiego.edu/campusrecreation/registration/
- Select Recreation Programs and NON-CREDIT Classes
- Login using your USDOne username and password
- Go to the Class Selection - 1. Programs section
- Enter your Personal Information
- Select USD FIT GroupEx... from the Programs drop-down menu
- Check box to indicate you agree to Release of Liability
- Select your payment method
Location: Mission Café & Fitness Center 1st Floor Exercises Classroom (CFC-108) *unless otherwise noted.
Registration verification required for class admittance
- Classroom/class space is limited and priority will be given on a first-come, first-served basis for high participation classes.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel classes with low participation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% refunds may be issued within a week from the date of purchase. After a week from the date of purchase, no refunds will be issued (pro-rated refunds MAY be issued at the discretion of the department on a case by case basis or with a documented medical note). Submit refund request to email@example.com.