Campus Card Services

Drop Shadow

Gift Cards

Where may I buy a Gift Card?

You may buy a Gift Card at the Campus Card Services Office - UC 127.

How may I pay for a Gift Card?

For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, cash and USD Departmental Budget Transfer form (internal use only).

What if I am buying an Increasing Account Gift Card (internal use only)?

Complete the Request for Increasing Account form. Please note that you will need to submit your request 2-3 business day prior to the date needed. Download the form here.

Where may I use my Gift Card?

Cards may be used anywhere CampusCash is accepted for payment of services and purchases.