Campus Card Services

Drop Shadow

Door Access

Campus Card Services is responsible for the encoding of cards for academic door access. If you need access to a certain door that has an Onity lock on it, please request access from your Building Supervisor or Department Head. Once they have authorized the request and passed the information along to our office, we can encode your id card for the proper access. 

If you are experiencing trouble using the Onity door locks, please see if your problem is addressed in Housing's Guide to Onity Locks.