What is Campus Cash?
Campus Cash is the key to all your purchases and campus services at USD. It is a prepaid declining balance account managed through your Torero ID card. To activate your account, all you need to do is make a deposit in any amount you choose. Within minutes you can use your ID everywhere Campus Cash is accepted. Purchases are deducted from your account and your remaining balance is instantly displayed. Campus Cash is the safest, fastest, and easiest way to obtain the things you need.
Advantages of Campus Cash
Campus Cash gives you flexibility and is convenient to use.
Save time: Campus Cash is faster than cash or a credit card - just swipe your ID card for payment and you're on your way.
- Campus Cash value additions are easy to make and are available within minutes. Anyone can add value to your account, but only you, with your ID, can make purchases.
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have a valid ID.
- If you accidentally lose your ID, your funds are secure and immediately available when you receive a replacement card.
- There are no membership fees, service charges, minimum balances or "buy-in" required.
Where you may use Campus Cash
|Campus Card Services||Campus Dining Locations||Campus Rec|
|Cardiff Coffee Cart||Coke / Vending Machines||Computer Labs|
|Copley Library||University Copy||Health Center|
|Jenny Craig Pavilion||La Gran Terraza||Legal Research Center|
|Mail Center||Media Services||Outdoor Adventures|
|Soulr Bowls||Sport's Center Snack Stand||UC Tickets|
Chop Shop Teriyaki
1221 Garnet Avenue (Pacific Beach)
How to Purchase Campus Cash
- Make a deposit via our secure website.
- isit the Campus Card office (UC 127) to add Campus Cash to your USD ID card. We accept: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Fax your request to our office using the Campus Cash Enrollment Form. Fax #: (619) 260-7499.
- Make a deposit by phone: (619) 260-5999.
Terms and Conditions
The participant understands and agrees:
- Campus Cash accounts are not transferable.
- No interest or other earnings will be paid to the holder or credited by USD.
- Restitution is required for overdrafts resulting from off-line transactions.
- USD is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
- ID Replacement cards are $15.
- Patrons may not make cash withdrawals from their Campus Cash accounts. Funds may only be refunded upon graduation or by formally withdrawing from the university.
- Campus Cash will expire 90 days after your graduation, or withdrawal, date. If you have a balance in your account you will need to go to the Campus Card office to request a refund within this time frame.
- The user is responsible for immediately reporting lost or stolen cards in person to the Campus Card Services Office. The university is not responsible for the use of any lost or stolen card until reported.
- Current account statements are available online at our Campus Cash site.
- All sales transactions are debited from the Campus Cash account and the user is responsible for observing the transaction debited at the point and time of sale and for the monitoring of his/her own account balance.
- Campus Cash accounts, transcripts of their use, forms and records are property of the university. Use of these accounts may be revoked at any time.
- Terms and conditions are subject to revisions, additions or deletions without notice at any time.
Campus Card Services
University Center 127
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-5999
Fax: (619) 260-7499
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (only during academic semesters)
Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.