The division strives to be nationally recognized for providing the highest quality experience and value in the most efficient and effective manner, focusing on those we serve in every interaction.
The division maximizes opportunities and resources at the University of San Diego through the creation of a collaborative, innovative and sustainable campus community. We are committed to demonstrating inspirational and ethical leadership in all facets of university business and administrative operations.
We fulfill our mission by a commitment to:
- Enabling and enhancing the university’s mission and values
- Acting with honesty, integrity, transparency and trustworthiness in all that we do
- Creating a culture of shared strategic decisions
- Recognizing that fiscal responsibility is essential to our future
- Designing, building and supporting ethical business solutions and processes for the campus community
- Satisfying those we serve by providing exceptional service
- Promoting the health, well being, safety and security of the campus community
- Fostering and developing an engaged and diverse workforce through continuous education and training
- Developing innovative and flexible solutions to help realize our vision
- Ensuring accountability by measuring, monitoring and verifying our progress with a strong system of internal controls
- Establishing sustainable campus facilities through strategic, creative, and innovative facilities management
We value students, faculty, staff and guests of the university as our highest priority. Our employees will always provide those we serve with an exceptional experience and the highest quality service while recognizing that each interaction is unique.
We will foster empowered, accountable, proactive decision makers who understand their responsibility in enhancing the university’s fiscal performance by assessing needs, strengthening internal controls and compliance practices, streamlining business processes, and collaborating with campus stakeholders in maximizing resources and seeking revenue generating opportunities.
Safety and Security
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment through active and responsible community involvement in education, training, safety practices, emergency preparedness, risk management and appropriate enforcement.
We will create an environment that fosters an engaged and diverse workforce where employees are valued, respected, supported, rewarded, recognized and encouraged to continually grow and develop.
We will provide the leadership necessary to set and achieve business, environmental and social standards and practices that position USD to be America’s most sustainable campus by 2025.
Facilities Maintenance, Recapitalization, and Modernization
We will provide the administrative and physical resources necessary to achieve the university’s objectives through strategic capital planning, design, construction and maintenance of our facilities.
*Specific and measurable objectives will be developed for each of the goals listed above.