Veterans and Active Duty Military
USD: A Military Friendly University
Are you active duty military, a veteran, or a dependent or spouse of someone who is serving or has served in the military? The School of Business at USD has several flexible business programs that will help you transfer your leadership skills and work ethic to the business world.
At USD, you'll be part of a military friendly community who will support your career goals. In fact, more than 20 percent of USD's graduate business students have served, are transitioning from, or are currently working full-time in the military.
Three types of beneficiaries can use their education benefits at USD: Active Duty Service Members, Veterans and Dependents.
Active Duty Military:
- Use your VA education benefits, such as the Post-9/11 GI bill, Montgomery GI Bill and others.
- Military Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Other financial assistance may be available.
- Use your VA Education Benefits, such as the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and others.
- USD is a 100 percent Yellow Ribbon School for eligible veterans
- All of our full-time and some of our part-time programs also meet the requirement for the Post-9/11 GI Bill Housing Allowance.
Are you a dependent of someone who is currently serving on Active Duty? Your loved one's Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits can be transferred to you! We encourage you to contact the business program of your choice to fully understand how your education benefits can be maximized for that program.