MS-SCM cohorts typically begin in September and March each year. A cohort is the group of students that you'll learn with throughout your program. Here's what you can expect from the application process:
- Complete the application form: An online application system is now available for those applying to the program. Start the application process here. You may download/save the application form below.
- Provide us with all of your College/University Transcripts: Applicants must submit one official transcript in a sealed envelope from each college/university attended. This includes transcripts from junior/community colleges, transfer units from study abroad programs, summer courses and/or graduate work. Transcripts from any and all courses you have taken since high school must be submitted.
- Have your reference complete the Recommendation Form: Two recommendations are required for anyone applying to the program. The recommendations may be from a manager(s) in their organization and/or a professor. Please download the form below and e-mail it to your recommenders.
Please ask your recommenders to e-mail it directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including their electronic signature. They may mail a hard copy to the address listed on the application form. Your recommenders will also have the option to submit the recommendation online.
- Produce a Statement of Purpose: Please write a brief narrative describing yourself, your professional and personal goals, and the importance of graduate study at this point in your life. The essay should give the Admissions Committee a better sense of who you are and why you are applying to the program. Please be aware that this is used as a writing sample. (Guideline: 500 words or less).
- Submit your resume (two pages maximum)
- Application fee: Enclose the $80.00 non-refundable fee payable to: University of San Diego. Apply early. Space is limited.
- Admissions interview: Once complete packets are received, the admissions committee will decide whether to contact the student for an admissions interview. The admissions interview is a 30-minute phone call. Sample questions are provided to the applicant in advance.