MSSCM cohorts typically begin in spring and fall each year. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
The MSSCM program is now accepting applications for the Spring 2017 cohort.
Spring Application deadline: December 1, 2016 (after that date, email email@example.com directly to check on space availability)
- First Residential (on-campus): January 25-28, 2017
Here's what you need to apply to the MSSCM program:
Apply online and submit the following documents:
- Statement of purpose (guideline: 500 words or less)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- A professional resume of employment history (two page maximum preferred)
- Two professional recommendations
- Application fee of $80
- Admissions interview (by invitation only)