Masters in Supply Chain Management
Become an even more inspiring, effective, and globally minded leader in supply chain management.
The web-based Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) is designed for high-performing professionals who have an established track record of success in one or more of the functions included in supply chain management. Participants gain advanced expertise needed to progress companies to world class supply chain management status.
The Institute of Supply Management (ISM) approved MS-SCM program offers:
- A top-ranked learning environment. The MS in Supply Chain Management is ranked 9th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Our program is rated number one for student engagement, based on our best practices in accreditations, class size and graduation rates.
- A personalized hybrid learning experience. Our online hybrid program allows you to continue to work regular business hours, while connecting with students and professors online and in person. You'll visit campus five times in two years for invaluable face-to-face time.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum, which is case-based and rich with simulations, not memorization for tests, reflects current practices by real-world professionals.
- An advanced integrative project. In place of a thesis, identify an issue within your own company and discover ways to save $50,000 or more.
- International Accreditation. The MS-SCM program is the first US degree accredited by the Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply.
Program Length 24 Months
Courses Per Semester 13 Total Courses (36 Units)
Cohort Size 22-25 Students
Average Work Experience 5-7 Years
Average Age At Enrollment 30-35
CEOWorld Magazine has ranked the School of Business 66th in the world. The globa…
Rick Custin, clinical professor of business law and ethics, was quoted in a recent ar…
7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
VIA Corporativo - 10643 Misión de San Javier, Tijuana, B.C 22010, Mexico
Awards and Recognition:
- ISM Approved
- Top 25 Online Graduate Business Program by U.S. News
- Ranked 19th in the Nation for Supply Chain Management Graduate Education by Gartner