The University of San Diego’s Master of Science in Real Estate program is committed to developing the specialized skills needed by real estate professionals.
An important part of this commitment are the professional designations students can earn either during the program, or through fast-tracking after graduation. Below is a current list:
- CoStar: MSRE students are trained in the CoStar database.
- ARGUS Software Certification: Students are trained in ARGUS DCF, including a special workshop to prepare for ARGUS DCF certification. Students are also trained in ARGUS Developer.
- LEED: Students are trained in the LEED rating system, with the opportunity to sit for the LEED GA certification.
- CCIM Designation: USD’s Master of Science in Real Estate program is a member of the CCIM University Alliance program. Graduates of the USD program can earn the CCIM designation at an accelerated pace though the University Fast Track, with considerable cost and time savings.
- MAI Designation: USD’s Master of Science in Real Estate program is is a member in the Appraisal Institute’s MDP program, which provides a fast track to the MAI designation. USD’s membership in this program also provides MSRE students with a free associate membership in the Appraisal Institute.
- IREM's CPM Designation: USD's Master of Science in Real Estate program fulfills many of the specified educational requirements for IREM's CPM® designation.