The MSRE program is offered as a full-time (10 months) or part-time (22 months) program. Students are admitted to the program for the fall semester cohort only.
Qualifications for Admissions
- Official college or university degree transcripts; minimum 3.0 GPA. Request electronic transcripts to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT with a minimum score of 550, taken within the last five years. GRE also considered. For more information on preparing for the GMAT or GRE, visit USD's Test Prep site or call (619) 260-4579.
- Two (2) recommendation letters (one academic preferred)
- Statement of interest in a real estate career (up to 500 words)
- Completed application form and application fee
- Resumé detailing a minimum of two years work experience
- Interview (in person or by phone) at the discretion of the admissions committee
- Official transcript evaluation for non-U.S. bachelor's degrees (see http://www.sandiego.edu/admissions/graduate/international/ for more information)
- International applicants whose native language is not English, or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English, are required to take the TOEFL (minimum score of 92 on the Internet-based exam) or the IELTS (minimum overall band score of 7.0)
Admissions Deadlines and Notifications
We accept applications year-round for our annual cohort start in August of every year. Admission decisions are typically made within two weeks after your application file is complete. We recommend that you apply early, as any available scholarship monies are awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
The deadline for international students to apply is June 15th.
The deadline for domestic students to apply is July 15th.