Real Estate Masters Program
Are you ready to seriously advance your career in real estate?With USD's Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program, you will not only get a real-world, practical education balanced with academic theory, but also make important connections with professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
In just 10 months, USD's MSRE program offers:
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors help you understand current real estate best practices and situations.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. We offer cutting-edge theory designed to help you advance your career and step ahead of the competition.
- Fast-tracking to professional certifications and designations. Our program will save you time and money towards ARGUS, LEED, CCIM, CPM and MAI.
- Study abroad opportunities. Get an international perspective on commercial real estate during Intersession in January.
- Connections to industry professionals through mentorships, internships, networking events and the conferences of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
At the University of San Diego, you'll discover many opportunities to advance your real estate career and to become a respected, responsible leader in the industry.
Program Length Full Time: 10 Months, Part Time: 22 Months
Cohort Size Up to 30 Students
Ernest Rady, Mitch Roschelle and Eli Khouri to Speak at Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate's 20th Annual Real Estate Conference
The Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate within the School of Business at the Univer…
San Diego Business Journal -- An index measuring San Diego’s economy edged up a…
The Daily Transcript -- The USD Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate's Index of Lead…
7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, One Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101