Master of Science in Real Estate
Are you ready to seriously advance your career in real estate?
With USD's Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program, you will not only get a real-world, practical education balanced with academic theory, but also make important connections with professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
In just 10 months, USD's MSRE program offers:
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors help you understand current real estate best practices and situations.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. We offer cutting-edge theory designed to help you advance your career and step ahead of the competition.
- Fast-tracking to professional certifications and designations. Our program will save you time and money towards ARGUS, LEED, CCIM, CPM and MAI.
- Study abroad opportunities. Get an international perspective on commercial real estate during Intersession in January.
- Connections to industry professionals through mentorships, internships, networking events and the conferences of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
At the University of San Diego, you'll discover many opportunities to advance your real estate career and to become a respected, responsible leader in the industry.
Program Length Part Time: 22 months
Full Time: 10 months
Cohort Size Up to 30 Students
Average Work Experience 5.3 Years
Average Age At Enrollment 26.2
Engage and learn,
Attend an infosession!
ARGUS Software Training Workshop
9 a.m. - Olin Hall 226
This two-day workshop covers the key features of ARGUS Valuation-DCF. ARGUS Valuation-DCF has become… more
14th Annual Residential Real Estate Conference
7:30 a.m. - Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice
The Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate hosts an Annual Residential Real Estate Conference. This… more
MSRE team won 1st place twice in ARGUS International Competition and 2nd place twice (1st place in U.S.)