Master of Science in
Objectives and Outcomes
- A comprehensive understanding of fundamental business themes including global business practices, foreign trade, and governmental policies related to conducting business in the private and public sectors throughout the world.
- Development of conceptual understanding and practical skills necessary for successful leadership within a wide variety of organizations, to include studying group dynamics, negotiations in a multi-cultural environment, team building, project management, business analysis, and effective oral and written communication for a business environment.
- Exposure to cultural perspectives on ethics and leadership processes necessary to guide organizations in dealing with periods of high tempo operations in the international arena.
- Exposure to cultural perspectives on ethics and leadership processes necessary to guide organizations operating in the international arena.
MSGL Graduate Qualities
- Increased understanding of the foundation of leadership theory and its application in global business
- Broadened understanding of the basis of ethical thought and ability to apply theory to resolve ethical dilemmas
- Improved competency in the fundamental processes of managing people and business in a global context, including managing cross-cultural differences
- Ability to apply the fundamentals of project management and project leadership in international business
- Expanded skills in written and oral communication, including the use of online tools and technology to collaborate and achieve goals in a virtual team