The MSGL program is now accepting applications for the Fall 2016 cohort.
Fall Application deadline: July 1, 2016
- Program Orientation for Resident Learners: early August
- Online Courses Begin: mid-August
- First Resident Week (all students): mid-September
- Imbedded International Experience: September
Due to the number of applications received, some applicants may not be admitted to their first choice for a particular cohort.
Here are the materials you need to submit to apply to the MSGL program:
- Online MSGL Application
- Personal essay and objectives statement
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current supervisor)
- Professional resume/CV
- Undergraduate Transcripts (including all transfer credits)
- Copy of current Passport. Must be on file with the University no later than the start date of each semester
- Minimum of three years work experience
- GMAT test scores are not required for applicants with sufficient work experience and undergraduate GPA, but may be requested from those who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission.
- Please note we are unable to accommodate international students who require the F1 student visa.
The University of San Diego is also a Yellow Ribbon school, meaning that we will match money provided by the VA to give our military veterans additional tuition assistance.