Executive Speaker Series
Senior corporate executives come to campus each year to share their knowledge and insights. Topics vary by speaker, but each imparts his or her own beliefs about business leadership, corporate responsibility and industry expertise. Recent speakers include:
- Joe Craver, CEO and Chris Marek: American Red Cross San Diego
- Michael Schuerman: San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Dick DiCerchio, Senior Executive VP/COO, Costco Wholesale
- Christopher Fawcett, Vice President, Home Audio and Video Group, Sony Electronics
- Renata Kuchembuck, Senior Manager, A.T. Kearney
- Jim Lebs, Division VP, Financial Planning and Analysis, Jack in the Box, Inc.
- Rob MacKay, Senior Vice President and Controller, PepsiCo Americas Beverages, Inc.
- Matthew Paull, former CFO and Senior Executive VP, McDonald’s Corporation
- Joel Stern, Vice President, Talent Acquisition & Staffing, Union Bank
- Rob Wilder, CEO and Founder, WilderHill Clean Energy Index
- Philipp Zimmermann, Principal, Capgemini U.S., LLC
- Kieth Muhart, Director Marketing, Qualcomm Ventures
- Al Carey, CEO, PepsiCo Americas Beverages, Inc.
- Scott LaRue, Managing Director, Piper Jaffray
- Rakesh Keswani, Vice President, Anklesaria Group
- John Sullivan, Principal and Senior Managing Director of Investment, Relational Investors
- Greg Friedman, Founder and President, Private Ocean and Junxure
- Fred Gerson, Former SVP/CFO, San Diego Padres Baseball Club
- Scott Di Valerio, CFO, Coinstar