Here's what you need to apply to the Full-Time or Evening MBA programs.
Apply online and submit the following documents:
- Responses to three supplemental essays and an optional essay
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (students educated outside of the US should look at the Additional Requirements for International Applicants below).
- A professional resume of employment history (2 page maximum preferred)
- An official GMAT score report (code 29B-Q2-68)
- Two professional recommendations
- Application fee of $80
- Official TOEFL score of 92 ibt or higher (code 4849) or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- International applicants must submit a Certification of Finances Form and official bank statements before they may be issued an I-20 for a student visa. The Certificate of Finances Form and bank statements may be submitted once applicants are admitted to an MBA program.
- Applicants educated outside of the US must have a course-by-course degree evaluation conducted through World Education Services, Inc. (WES) to ensure that their degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree. This may be requested after receiving an offer of admission if applicants provide unofficial transcripts and apply by the priority deadline of April 1st for fall admission or October 15th for spring admission.
WES, P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station, New York, NY 10274, U.S.A. http://www.wes.org
- For additional information about student visas and international admissions processes, see International Student Information.
Application support materials should be sent directly to the following address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Note: Please send all materials directly to Graduate Admissions and NOT to the MBA programs office/staff.