Here's what you can expect when you apply to the Full Time or Evening MBA programs.
Apply online and submit the following documents:
- Responses to three supplemental essays and an optional essay
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (students educated outside of the US should look at the Additional Requirements for International Applicants below).
- A professional resume of employment history (2 page maximum preferred)
- An official GMAT score report (code 29B-Q2-68)
- Two professional recommendations
- Application fee of $80
- Official TOEFL score of 92 ibt or higher (code 4849) or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
Application support materials should be sent directly to the following address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Note: Please send all materials directly to Graduate Admissions and NOT to the MBA programs office/staff.