Business School Admissions
Here's what you need to apply to the Full-Time or Professional MBA programs.
Apply online and submit the following documents:
- Responses to three supplemental essays and an optional essay
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (students educated outside of the U.S. should look at the Additional Requirements for International Applicants below).
- A professional resume of employment history (two page maximum preferred)
- An official GMAT score report , school code 29B-Q2-68.
Note, we also accept the GRE, (code 4849); see our FAQs for more details. For more information on preparing for the GMAT or GRE, visit USD's Test Prep site or call (619) 260-4579.
- Two professional recommendations
- Application fee of $80
- Official TOEFL score of 92 ibt or higher (code 4849) or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- International applicants must submit a Certification of Finances Form and official bank statements before they may be issued an I-20 for a student visa. The Certificate of Finances Form and bank statements may be submitted once applicants are admitted to an MBA program.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must have a course-by-course degree evaluation conducted through World Education Services (WES) to ensure that their degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
WES, PO Box 5087, Bowling Green Station, New York, NY 10274, USA http://www.wes.org
- For additional information about student visas and international admissions processes, see International Student Information.
Application support materials should be sent directly to the following address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Note: Send all materials directly to Graduate Admissions and NOT to the MBA programs office/staff.