› Global Leadership
Application Process and Contact Information
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall '13 cohort (classes begin online in August '13 and meet on campus for one week in September '13; application deadline is July 1st). Due to the number of applications received, some applicants may not be admitted to their first choice for a particular cohort. Prospective students are encouraged to submit their application early to ensure consideration for their desired cohort start date. Please contact Scott Handley at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Lane Fabby - MSGL '08
The following items are required for consideration by the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Online MSGL Application
- Personal essay and objectives statement
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current supervisor)
- Professional resume/CV
- Undergraduate Transcripts (including all transfer credits)
- Undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better from an accredited institution (4.0 scale)
- Minimum of two years work experience
- GMAT test scores are not required for applicants with sufficient work experience and undergraduate GPA, but may be requested from those who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission.
- Please note we are unable to accommodate international students who require the F1 student visa.
Scott C. Handley
Recruitment, Marketing and Alumni Relations Manager
University of San Diego
School of Business Administration
Master of Science in Global Leadership (MSGL)
5998 Alcala Park
Alcala West - Coronado Building, Room 127
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-4833
Fax: (619) 260-7735