› Career Services
Your “Personal” Career Management Program
- is a web-based comprehensive career assessment tool based on over 20 years of scientific research. CareerLeader measures your interests, your abilities, and what you find most motivating in work. Go to www.careerleader.com to take the assessment.
- Provides comprehensive company research and career-related information to help make better career decisions, as well as the latest job opportunities. Additionally, WetFeet publishes the highly-regarded WetFeet Insider Guides series of career management guidebooks for job seekers, which are sold to job seekers worldwide.” http://0-crs.wetfeet.com.sally.sandiego.edu/schools/usd/default.aspx From off campus you must login to my San Diego first.
- CareerTV: Partnered with WetFeet, CareerTV offers employer videos featuring multiple employer videos where they share their company culture and the benefits of working for their company. Also watch interview videos which provide tips directly from the recruiters with whom you will be interviewing! (Just go to USD’s WetFeet to connect with CareerTV)
- Provider of comprehensive career and employment resources for evaluating, selecting and transitioning into a successful career in a foreign country. Boasting more than one million users since their founding in 2002, Going Global resources are used around the world by university career centers, educational and institutional libraries, corporate Human Resources departments, and international government agencies. http://online.goinglobal.com
- ToreroLink: Employers reach out to USD to search for student interns or full-time employees post positions on our university job posting system located on our main career services website at Torero Link.
- CareerShift: offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search. CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together. http://www.careershift.com/?sc=usd
- Making an excellent first impression is essential for a strong interview. This includes your appearance, your timeliness, but most importantly your interviewing skills! Record your live responses to interview questions with a webcam. You can review with your career coach or mentor to receive feedback until you feel comfortable and prepared for the real thing! http://sandiego.interviewstream.com/
- Video Resume: This resource is available in MBA Career Services for free! http://www.gocvone.com/
For questions about resources or to set up an appointment with MBA Career Services, contact Reyna Brook Sund at 619-260-4840 or MBA Career Services.