Visit the San Diego MBA
Attend an Information Session
All prospective students are encouraged to attend an information session, as this is the best way to get to know about the program. Information Sessions are offered on a regular basis in the following formats:
- On-campus: Prospective students are invited to meet with the MBA admissions director to learn more about the San Diego MBA in a classroom setting
- Off-campus: In the Fall of each year, representatives of the San Diego MBA travel to MBA fairs and forums throughout the United States and around the world
- Online: Once a month prospective students may chat online with the MBA admissions director in an interactive Q&A session
Schedule an Informational Meeting
Prospective students may schedule an appointment to meet individually with an advisor to discuss their individual educational goals or circumstances. Contact us to set-up an appointment and provide a couple of days and times that would work best for you.
Visit a Class
One of the best ways for prospective students to get to know the collaborative culture of the San Diego MBA directly is to visit a class. Class visits are available during the following times:
- Fall Semester: September - November
- Spring Semester: February - April
- Summer Sessions: Schedules vary, all classes are offered in the evening
Contact us to set-up a campus visit and include the date(s) that you hope to visit.
Join us for MBA Insights: An Inside Look at USD
Each April the San Diego MBA invites admitted and prospective students to spend a Saturday on campus to meet program administrators, interact with current students, and attend sample classes at MBA Insights.