Take a giant step forward in your accounting career. Gain the skills and experience you need to become a high-level accountant... or even get your CPA.USD's Master of Science in Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) program, you will not only get real-world, practical accounting experience balanced with academic theory, but also make valuable connections with professionals in your industry.
In under one year, USD's MACC and MTAX programs offer:
- A personalized learning experience. Get one-on-one attention and develop supportive relationships with small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum, designed to help you gain technical, communication, and leadership skills you can apply to the accounting world.
- Values-based education, to help you supervise others and evaluate the toughest ethical questions.
- Study abroad opportunities. Visit international CPA firms, gain global exposure, and learn global accounting practices.
- Connections to local professionals through mentorships, our formal recruitment program, and events.
At the University of San Diego, you'll access many opportunities to advance your accountancy career and become a more responsible leader in your industry. Apply today or call us to have your questions answered.
Is tax your area of focus? You might be interested on USD's specialized accounting degree: Master of Science in Taxation.
Program Length 10-12 Months
Courses Per Semester 10 Courses (30 Units)
Cohort Size Self Paced
Average Work Experience 0-2 Years
Average Age At Enrollment 24-26
Justine Rapp, assistant professor of marketing in the School of Business Administrati…
Financial Times Ranks the School of Business Administration Third in the World for MBAs in Entrepreneurship
For the first time, the School of Business Administration at the University of San Di…
Alan Gin, associate professor of economics, appeared in a segment on CBS8, the CBS af…
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
6 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
East Village Tavern and Bowl, 930 Market St., San Diego, CA 92101