Ready to apply for the Master of Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) programs? Below are the application guidelines.
To apply online:
- Click on the "Apply " button on this page to connect with the university's online application processing system.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Indicate that you are applying for a business school program and select the Master of Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) from the dropdown list of graduate programs.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit the application.
You'll need the following information to complete your application.
- Application Form and Essay: Complete the application form online and provide a short essay response to the question about purpose and career. You may refer to your resume.
- Letters of Recommendation: Minimum of two (2).
- College/University Transcripts: Applicants must submit one official transcript in a sealed envelope from each college/university attended. This includes transcripts from junior/community colleges, transfer units from study abroad programs, summer courses and/or graduate work. Individual transcripts must be obtained from each college attended.
- Application Fee: An application fee of $80.00 must accompany the graduate application. Please make the check payable to: University of San Diego. This application fee is non-refundable.
- Resume: A resume describing the nature, scope, and areas of responsibility of all work experience and your educational background should be attached.
- GMAT: For more information on preparing for the GMAT, visit the http://www.sandiego.edu/testprep or call 619.260.4579
- TOEFL: Applicable only for international applicants whose native language is not English and who have not completed their undergraduate studies at an institution inside the United States.