Master's in Executive Leadership
The program that guides you toward becoming a more effective globally minded leader and changemaker.
Our Master of Science in Executive Leadership Program (MSEL) is devoted to furthering your business leadership abilities. In only 22 months we will provide you with:
- A personalized learning experience
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum
- A week-long study abroad (provides internationally perspective)
- Connections to global and local professionals; and
- The background to make a difference in the business sector
Practical, hands on experience balanced with academic theory provide our students with the expertise necessary to immediately apply in all aspects of the business world.
* Students are considered full-time based on the 9 unit/semester credit load. Therefore, students are eligible for Veterans Administration and Financial Aid benefits. We can only accept international students who are living and working in the U.S. on an H-1 or L-1 visa. Exceptions cannot be made.
Program Length: 22 months
Courses Per Semester: 9 courses
Cohort Size: 20-25