› News Release
New Alpha Sigma Gamma Members Initiated
The Class of 2008 Alpha Sigma Gamma members were initiated May 1 during a lunch at the Acapulco restaurant in Old Town. Alpha Sigma Gamma, the International Real Estate Honorary Society, was created in 1993 to recognize the scholastic achievements of students in university real estate programs.
The USD chapter of Alpha Sigma Gamma was formed in 2003. Each year, an industry professional also is initiated as an honorary member. Don Zech, founder and president of CDC Commercial, was chosen as the 2008 honorary member and luncheon speaker. Zech is a graduate of USD's School of Business Administration and a member of the Center's Commercial Real Estate Committee.
Alpha Sigma Gamma Class of 2008
· Don Zech, Honorary Member
· Frank Callero, Undergraduate Student
· Ted Connolly, Undergraduate Student
· Marcus Ejendal, Undergraduate Student
· Joel Foust, MSRE Student
· Matthew Grosz, MSRE Student
· Jason Lambertson, MSRE Student
· Andres Mazry, MSRE Student
· Elizabeth McKinney, MSRE Student
· Michael Sieman, MSRE Student
|Contact||Jeryldine Tully | email@example.com | 619-260-4786|
Keep up to date with the latest stories from the SBA blogs
Got Facebook? Connect with our Pages and Groups.
Centers of Excellence
- Ahlers Center for International Business
- Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
- Supply Chain Management Institute