Full-Time MBA Application Process
Admissions: Full-time MBA
Ready to apply? Here's what you need to get started.
Your application checklist.
First you'll need to start your application online. Then make sure to submit the following:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- A professional resume of employment history (two-page maximum preferred)
- An official GMAT score report, school code 29B-Q2-68. Note, we also accept the GRE (code 4849); see our FAQs for more details
- Two professional recommendations (recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application)
- Application fee of $80
- International students and students educated outside of the U.S. should look at the additional requirements for international applicants below
Transcripts and other application support materials should be sent directly to the following address:Office of Graduate Admissions University of San Diego 5998 Alcala Park San Diego, CA 92110
Note: Send all materials directly to central Office of Graduate Admissions.
Are you an international student?
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score of 92 iBT or higher (code 4849) or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
- A course-by-course degree evaluation conducted by World Education Services (www.WES.org) or another credential evaluation company accredited by NACES
- If admitted to the MBA program, international students must also submit a Certification of Finances Form and official bank statements before you can be issued an I-20 for a student visa