Judith Hora, Ph.D.Associate Professor of Accountancy
Office LocationOlin Hall 217
- Ph.D. Virginia Commonwealth University, Accounting
- M.S. Texas Tech University, Accounting
- B.A. University of California at Los Angeles, Art History
Areas of ExpertiseAccountancy
- State and Local Tax Concerns Regarding Digital Currency, Journal of State Taxation
- Educational Competencies That Mid-Sized CPA Firms Value In Their Professional Accounting Staff, American Journal of Business Education
- A Financial Analysis Case of Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble with Emphasis On The Impact of ROE Versus EPS, Journal of Business Case Studies
- The Preferred Stock Dilemma of Appllo Technology: The Impact of SFAS #150, Global Perspectives on Accounting Education
- "The folly of making EPS comparisons across companies: Do accounting textbooks send the correct message?", Journal of College Teaching & Learning.
Judith Hora is an associate professor of Accounting in the School of Business Administration at the University of San Diego where she teaches financial accounting in the undergraduate program and financial and international accounting in the graduate programs. Her research focuses on international accounting in capital markets and has been published in a number of academic journals. Hora is a licensed CPA in the state of Texas.