Dennis ZoccoProfessor of Finance
- PhD, Lehigh University, Finance and Investments
- MA, Lehigh University, Business and Economics
- BS, Penn State University, Mathematics
Areas of ExpertiseFinance
- Cross-Cultural Negotiation; Integriertes Marketing-, Vertriebs- und Kundenmanagement (BtB), De Gruyter: Oldenbour, Germany
- Private Equity Portfolio Valuation Audit Negotiation, Journal of Finance Case Research
- A Recursive Process Model for AACSB Assurance of Learning, Academy of Educational Leadership Journal 15(4): 67-91
- FantasyNet Venture Capital Term Sheet Negotiation, Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies (JIACS) 17(5), 2011, 5-27.
- FantasyNet Venture Capital Term Sheet Negotiation, Instructor Notes, Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies
Dennis Zocco is a professor of finance and served as director of the Master of Science in Executive Leadership degree program. His prior business experience was as a systems engineer and sales executive with the IBM Corporation and a consultant in the business and financial industries. His research has resulted in published articles in the fields of finance, investments, economics, negotiation and law. He is the author of INVESTOR, an educational software system and textbook in the investment area adopted by more than 300 colleges and universities worldwide. Since Zocco joined SBA, he has taught courses in both the undergraduate and graduate programs, including those in entrepreneurial finance, investments, corporate and international finance and international negotiations and has conducted executive development seminars and courses in those subjects. Zocco has taught international-based courses in Milan, Oxford, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Casablanca. He has been awarded numerous best professor designations.