Robert JohnsonProfessor of Economics
Office LocationAlcala West, Coronado 207
- Ph.D. University of Oregon, Economics
- M.A. University of Oregon, Economics
- B.A. Moorhead State College, Minnesota, Economics
Areas of Expertise
- Integrated Versus Segmented Capital Markets: Implications for Financial Decision Making, Chapter 18 in "Survey of International Finance", Oxford University Press, Inc.
- Investing in China Stock, China Going Global, An Economic Research Study Series
- Privatization, Financial Liberalization and Stock Market Performance: The Case of Mexico
- A Guide to Using EViews with Using Econometrics: A Practical Guide
- The US Stock Market and the International Value of the US Dollar, Journal of Economics and Business
Robert Johnson taught at Idaho State University before joining the faculty of the School of Business Administration at the University of San Diego in 1978. Professor Johnson was awarded the Steber Professorship at the University of San Diego for 1997-2000 in recognition of career accomplishments.