Phil HunsakerProfessor of Management
Office LocationOlin Hall 319
- D.B.A. University of Southern California, Organizational Behavior, Social Psychology and Management
- MBA University of Southern California
- M.S. San Diego State University, Human Resource Management
- B.S. San Diego State University, Management
Areas of Expertise
- The Book of Management: The Ten Essential Skills for Achieving High Performance, Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
- Managing People, Dorling Kindersley
- The New Art of Managing People, 2nd Edition, Free Press
- Management: A Skills Approach, Prentice Hall
- Training in Interpersonal Skills, Prentice Hall
Phillip L. Hunsaker is professor of Management in the School of Business Administration at the University of San Diego. He has authored over one hundred articles in academic and professional journals, and fourteen books on management and organizational behavior. Professor Hunsaker has provided seminars and consulted with many national and international organizations such as Coca-Cola, Qualcomm, the Australian and New Zealand Institutes of Management, Atlantic Richfield, General Dynamics, J.I. Case Co., Mead-Johnson, American Honda, and Alyeska Pipeline Company.
Dr. Hunsaker has been a distinguished visiting professor in the Executive MBA Program at the University of Auckland in New Zealand, and a faculty member at Bond University in Australia, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, California State University-Northridge, the University of Southern California, the University of California-San Diego Leadership and Management Program, and the Institute for Quality and Productivity. He has also taught courses for the Ahlers Center for International Business…