Vivek SahAssistant Professor in Real Estate
Office LocationAlcala West, Avila 109
- Ph.D. Georgia State University
- MBA, I.M.T. Ghaziabad, India
- B.E., N.I.T. Rourkela, India
Areas of Expertise
- Does Index Addition Add Any New Information? Evidence from REIT Dividend Forecasts
- Are Green REITs Valued More?
- Development Process in India: An Empirical Analysis and a Descriptive Model
- Correcting for the Effects of Seasonality on Home Prices
- IPO Market Timing: Evidence from the Operating Performance of REITs
While at Georgia State University, Vivek Sah taught a variety of courses at the undergraduate level including Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Investment Analysis, and Real Estate Principles.
Sah’s primary research interests are in the areas of REITs, Real Estate Mutual Funds, and Behavioral Real Estate. He actively participates in conferences held by American Real Estate Society and American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association.