Vivek SahAssistant Professor in Real Estate
- PhD, Georgia State University
- MBA, I.M.T. Ghaziabad, India
- BE, N.I.T. Rourkela, India
Areas of ExpertiseReal Estate
- Does Index Addition Add Any New Information? Evidence from REIT Dividend Forecasts, Journal of Property Research
- Are Green REITs Valued More?, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Development Process in India: An Empirical Analysis and a Descriptive Model, Journal of Real Estate Literature
- Correcting for the Effects of Seasonality on Home Prices, Appraisal Journal
- IPO Market Timing: Evidence from the Operating Performance of REITs, Journal of Property Investment and Finance
While at Georgia State University, Vivek Sah taught a variety of courses at the undergraduate level including real estate finance, real estate investment analysis and real estate principles.
Sah’s primary research interests are in the areas of REITs, real estate mutual funds and behavioral real estate. He actively participates in conferences held by American Real Estate Society and American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association.