Norm MillerProfessor of Real Estate
Office LocationAlcala West, Avila 110
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University, Real Estate and Finance
- M.S. The Ohio State University, Finance
- B.S. The Ohio State University, Real Estate and Urban Analysis
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment, Thompson Southwestern--Geltner, Eicholtz & Clayton
- Sustainable Real Estate Investing
- Commercial Real Estate Career Education and Research Guide, The Hoyt Group
- Commercial Real Estate Career Education and Research Guide, Hoyt Institute for Real Estate
- REal Estate Principles for the New Economy, Thompson Southwestern w/ Geltner, D.
- How to U.S. Residential Brokerage Trends and Fees Compare to the rest of the world?
- Workplace Trends in Office Space: Implications for Future Office Demand
Norm Miller is a Professor of Real Estate at the University of San Diego with the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate. He was V.P. of Analytics for the CoStar Group in 2010-2011, a public commercial real estate data and market analysis company headquartered in Wash DC. He is Editor of the Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, a journal which he founded in 2009 with the support of CoStar. See www.josre.org Previously he was at the University of Cincinnati where he was Academic Director and the founder of the real estate program. He has spent time as a Visiting Faculty at Depaul and the University of Hawaii. He started his academic career at the University of Georgia. He received his Ph.D. from the Ohio State University in Finance and Real Estate with a minor in City and Regional Planning. He is active on the Editorial Board of several national/international journals and…