Norm Miller, Ph.D.Professor of Real Estate
Office LocationAlcala West, Avila 110
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University, Real Estate and Finance
- M.S. The Ohio State University, Finance
- B.S. The Ohio State University, Real Estate and Urban Analysis
Areas of ExpertiseEconomics, Finance, Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment, Thompson Southwestern--Geltner, Eicholtz & Clayton
- Sustainable Real Estate Investing
- Commercial Real Estate Career Education and Research Guide, The Hoyt Group
- Commercial Real Estate Career Education and Research Guide, Hoyt Institute for Real Estate
- REal Estate Principles for the New Economy, Thompson Southwestern w/ Geltner, D.
- How to U.S. Residential Brokerage Trends and Fees Compare to the rest of the world?
- Workplace Trends in Office Space: Implications for Future Office Demand
Norm Miller is a Professor of Real Estate at the University of San Diego at the Burnham-Moores Center. He is Editor of the Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, which he founded in 2009. See www.josre.org He was at the University of Cincinnati for many years where he was Academic Director and the founder of the real estate center. He received his Ph.D. from the Ohio State University in Finance and Real Estate. He is active on the Editorial Board of several journals a past President of ARES, the American Real Estate Society. His book; Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment; with Geltner, Eicholtz and Clayton is in its 3rd ed and is the leading graduate level textbook. He has worked extensively with various trade associations and is a sought after speaker on commercial real estate trends. He is a faculty member at the Homer Hoyt Institute, think tank, see www.hoyt.org.…