Attending USD changed my life in many ways, the most notable experiences being the relationships and friendships I made during my four years of schoolLearn more about Kyle's experience at USD
There are many ways to get connected to our thriving School of Business alumni community:
School of Business Administration LinkedIn Community
The USD School of Business Administration has a thriving LinkedIn community, with over 7,250 members and growing! Restricted to current SBA students, alumni, faculty and staff, the University of San Diego School of Business group is a great place to network and stay in touch. Join our LinkedIn network today!
Become a Featured Alum!
Have you had an exciting career or have you had leadership experiences you'd like to share with your fellow alumni and current and future students? Become a featured alum in our Alumni Spotlight! Tell us your story.
USD Online Alumni Community
Join the online Torero Network. Register for alumni events in your area and search the alumni directory to make connections in the Torero alumni community.
USD European Alumni
More Opportunities to Connect
- Keep Your Contact Information Up-to-Date
- Refer Outstanding Students to the SBA
- Hire USD SBA Graduates
- Become a Mentor, Speaker, or Share Your Experience: Contact Kara Weller firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-260-5910
- Volunteer to Help Organize Alumni Events
- Participate with a Regional Alumni Chapter in Your Area (25 areas currently represented, including Seattle, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, Asia and Europe)
- Give Back Financially