› Supply Chain Management
APICS CSCP Certification Training Series
Earning an APICS (Association for Operations Management) certification can transform a practitioner from a qualified candidate to a sought-after expert. The University of San Diego’s Supply Chain Management Institute (SCMI) offers supply chain practitioners the opportunity to earn an APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification. The APICS CSCP brings a company's entire value chain into perspective. By gaining a truly end-to-end view of the supply chain, CSCPs don’t just become leading supply chain professionals within their organizations’ walls—they become global experts. From manufacturing to service, in business and consumer markets, the increasingly important role of effective supply chain management affects all organizations. Customer expectations are high—and with the APICS CSCP, professionals can ensure that their companies not only meet, but exceed them.
SCMI’s course helps attendees prepare for the APICS CSCP certification exam. It consists of five eight-hour classes, with each class covering one module of the CSCP Learning System.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer—and provides you with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
Benefits of CSCP
After earning your CSCP designation, you will:
- Learn to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation
- Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity, and bottom-line profitability
- Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service
- Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities
- Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
- Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings.