› Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management Alumni Association
The USD Supply Chain Management Alumni Association provides a supply chain management focused platform where associated members can collaborate, exchange innovative ideas, share industry-leading practices, and network with industry professionals in a setting that promotes social responsibility as well as personal and professional growth.
The SCM Alumni Association Aims To Do the Following:
- Build a strong network among our alumni
- Promote professional development
- Enable alumni to update their personal and business contact information with SCMI
- Facilitate regional, national, and international events in partnership with SCMI
- Provide internship opportunities and educational opportunities for USD’s students and alumni
- Keep alumni informed on what is happening at SCMI, the SBA, and USD through e-newsletters
- Be a resource for research and shared knowledge among alumni
- Be a sounding board to SCMI by providing current feedback on the industry
- Serve as a direct liaison to SCMI’s Advisory Board
- Enhance the reputation of SCMI
Please send your contact information to Karen Kukta at (619) 260-7903 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to keep up to date on activities and events with the SCM Alumni Association.
Please click here to subscribe to the SCMA2 listserve.