Thank you for your interest in the graduate accountancy programs at the University of San Diego. You may apply for the Master of Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) program by following the instructions and links on this page.
For your convenience, you may apply online through USD's graduate program admissions process.
To apply online:
- Click on the "Apply " button to the right of the page to connect with the university's online application processing system.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Indicate that you are applying for a business school program and select the Master of Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) from the drop down list of graduate programs.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit the application.
- Application Form and Essay: Complete the application form and provide a short essay response to the question about purpose and career. You may refer to your resume.
- Letters of Recommendation: Minimum of two (2).
- College/University Transcripts: Applicants must submit one official transcript in a sealed envelope from each college/university attended. This includes transcripts from junior/community colleges, transfer units from study abroad programs, summer courses and/or graduate work. Individual transcripts must be obtained from each college attended.
- Application Fee:
An application fee of $80.00 must accompany the graduate application. Please make the check payable to: University of San Diego. This application fee is non-refundable.
- Resume: A resume describing the nature, scope, and areas of responsibility of all work experience and your educational background should be attached.
- GMAT: For more information on preparing for the GMAT, visit the www.sandiego.edu/testprep or call 619.260.4579
- TOEFL: Applicable only for international applicants whose native language is not English and who have not completed their undergraduate studies at an institution inside the United States.