Who Should Attend
Anyone working in or responsible for the following areas will gain important insights and valuable takeaways from this forum:
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Supply Management/Procurement
- Manufacturing and Operations
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Information Systems
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Quality, Security, Engineering
Why should you attend?
- Networking with leading practitioners in an open forum.
- With a mix of formal presentations, facilitated breakout sessions and networking receptions, the SCMI Forum provides an interactive learning experience for all who attend.
- Our agenda is geared towards current and compelling topics. Participants will gain the latest insights from supply chain leaders and academicians that they can apply within their own organizations.
- Previous forum attendees report they have taken away innovative ideas to implement in their organizations.
Who is attending?
- Agile Sourcing Partners
- Blue Silk Consulting
- Bumble Bee Foods
- Foundation for Strategic Sourcing (F4SS)
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- PETCO Animal Supplies
- RBC Bearings
- Reshoring Institute
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Solar Turbines, A Caterpillar Company
- Southern California Edison
- Taylor Guitars
- University of San Diego
- WD-40 Company
- and more...