Who Should Attend
Anyone working in, or responsible for, the following areas will gain important insights and valuable takeaways from this Forum:
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Supply Management/Procurement
- Manufacturing and Operations
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Information Systems
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Quality, Security, Engineering
Why should you attend?
- Networking with leading practitioners in an open forum.
- With a mix of formal presentations, facilitated breakout sessions and networking receptions, the SCMI Forum provides an interactive learning experience for all who attend.
- Our agenda is geared towards current and compelling topics. Participants will gain the latest insights from supply chain leaders and academicians that they can apply within their own organizations.
- Previous Forum attendees report they have taken away innovative ideas to implement in their organizations.