30th Annual SCMI Fall Forum
November 4 - 5, 2015
Celebrating Supply Chain Excellence and Leadership ~ Past, Present and Future
The Supply Chain Management Institute is having a party—and everyone is invited! SCMI is celebrating the Fall Forum's 30th anniversary, and we have a number of special events planned during this year's forum. We expect over 250 attendees, representing more than 80 organizations, to attend, participate and celebrate with us. You don't want to be left out!
To mark the occasion and make this year's forum the best ever, we've put together a stellar program. We've lined up great speakers from well-known and respected companies, and have organized a variety of interactive breakout sessions, each led by subject matter experts.
Already committed to share their supply chain stories are: Starbucks-Deverl Maserang, Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain; Walmart-Jun-Sheng Li, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain, Global eCommerce; and Cymer-Jim Barnhart, Vice President of Light Source Operations.
Our popular interactive "Peer Workshops" will focus on current supply chain issues that will impact supply chains in the near future, as well as for decades to come.
We are also planning a special luncheon to honor David Burt, our founder and visionary leader for many years. Hear how it all started from colleagues and associates, as well as past students and faculty.
Still not convinced? Here are eight more reasons to join us for the celebration:
- Learn about best practices you can immediately put to work in your organization.
- Hear presentations about solutions that are relevant to your organization's goals and challenges.
- Participate in subject-specific discussion groups.
- Discover opportunities to develop new business relationships.
- Learn from peers who understand the situations which with you are dealing.
- Attend the pre-conference and post-conference receptions to network with like-minded professionals, as well as students and faculty from the university.
- Keep your knowledge and skills fresh and up-to-date.
- And, last but not least, go back to the office feeling energized and full of exciting ideas.
Please join us for this world class event.
Here's what past attendees had to say:
"What an incredible Fall Forum you put on! I found all speakers to be very informative and the sessions to be an interesting synthesis of industry perspectives. All in all a great experience!"
"Congratulations for putting on a wonderful conference at the USD campus. It was a well-organized and well attended conference with valuable content and excellent networking."
"Thanks for putting together such a great event. I thoroughly enjoyed the depth of presenters you assembled."
"Good mix of attendees - students, academics and industry."
"The best value out there today – quality speakers, a wide variety of topics, great networking opportunities, and all in one full day!"
"The best organized and executed supply chain conference I have ever attended. I’ll be back!"