ARGUS Software Workshops
Two-Day ARGUS Enterprise Training
The Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate offers a offer a two-day workshop covering the key features of ARGUS Enterprise (AE). AE is the most comprehensive asset and portfolio management system, and has become the industry standard in commercial real estate investment analysis and is used to project cash flow for office, industrial and retail properties. This workshop is very popular and sells out fast.
In this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Navigate through the AE interfaces;
- Create an AE model to project cash flows, derive property value and estimate investment returns;
- Conduct basic sensitivity analyses;
- Set up various rental rate and expense structures;
- Construct detailed reimbursement methods; and
- Prepare various reports for individual properties and for portfolios.
Register now for the next two-day ARGUS Enterprise Training!
Dates: May 2 and May 3, 2015
Time: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: University of San Diego, School of Business Administration, Olin Hall, Room 226, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110
Cost: $600 registration fee, plus a $99 non-refundable ARGUS Enterprise software fee for a six-month temporary license. A 10 percent discount on the registration fee is available for multiple registrations and for USD Real Estate Alumni Association members, USD students and USD employees.
Learn about our ARGUS Competitions.